Nick Powills, CFE, is author of Sticks & Stones. Nick strives to share how his personal struggle with weight and being teased as a kid fuels his drive toward being a successful entrepreneur. Powills' book, published by Inc. Magazine, and masterclass help audiences learn how to turn their own struggles into strengths, helping them achieve more--on their own terms. Nick founded No Limit Agency, a full-service communications agency in 2008 and serves as chief brand strategist for the Chicago-based firm. Nick also founded 1851 Franchise and ESTATENVY, two content marketing publications and platforms.
“Nick is a great speaker and storyteller. The presentation and content was thought provoking, personal, and added a ton of value to our convention. Great overall experience that I would highly recommend.”Michael Wagner - President, Pool Scouts
“We had Nick come in and speak at our company summit and he really did an amazing job inspiring our group. His experience of turning negatives events into positive results was relatable and powerful. We left motivated to put these philosophy's into action.”Jason Mazzarone - President & CEO, Sobol
- INTRODUCTION - What Do You Want To Accomplish?
- FOUNDATION + MOMENTUM = VELOCITY
- FOUNDATION = FUEL + PEOPLE + BELIEF
- MOMENTUM = CONFIDENCE + ONE INCH OF DIFFERENCE + INITIAL PARTS OF ACTION
- VELOCITY = A FIRM WILLINGNESS TO MAKE A CHANGE + FEARLESSNESS + =HAPPINESS
- FUEL: Leveraging Adversity
- PEOPLE: Support System.
- BELIEF: Individual perspective established through your story
- REFLECTION POINT
- ONE INCH OF DIFFERENCE
- INITIAL PARTS OF ACTION
- A FIRM WILLINGNESS TO MAKE CHANGE
- HITTING VELOCITY
- SUSTAINING VELOCITY